Roaches staying with you day and night can be a big issue. They contaminate your food and can be causing problems through their problems. Everyone wants to get rid of roaches, and the best way to get rid of them is by using the best roach killer. But, a high-qualityroach killer can be expensive. So, you can help yourself by making a natural roach killer for yourself.
How to make your ownroach killer?
Making your owncockroach killer is not a tough task. You can make it in different ways:
1. Baking soda paste – mixes baking soda, sugar, and water in the equal quantities. And, apply the paste to the areas with cockroaches. Apply this roach killer on a regular basis to get rid of roaches.
2. Boric acid paste – mixes boric acid, sugar, and water in the equal quantities. And, apply to the home-based roach killer to get rid of the cockroaches. Apply the paste on a regular basis to get rid of cockroaches,
3. Soap and water – take a spray bottle and add water to it. Now, add one teaspoon of soap (liquid) to it. This homemade roach killer clogs the pores of the cockroaches, which make it difficult for them to breathe, and the cockroaches end up dying.
Some natural ways of getting rid of cockroaches
There are some natural ways to get rid of cockroaches. These include:
1. Keep your home clean- insects always reside in dirty places. So, to get rid of roaches try keeping your home neat and clean.
2. Eliminate sustenance sources –keep all the food and water away from the reach of cockroaches. This can help in getting rid of any kind of insects.
3. Seal all the possible entries – try to keep the doors and windows from where roaches enter your house and get rid of them naturally.